What You’ll Do
- Define the strategy and lead execution of go-to-market plans for the world’s largest video advertising platform including positioning, new product launch planning, product communications, vertical marketing, and sales enablement.
- Build strong relationships, communication, and partnership with Product Managers to understand and provide input into product and marketing strategy and to design, plan and coordinate product launches across the entire product portfolio.
- Serve as the voice of the customer in partnership with Product Management to inform our short and long-term platform investments by deeply understanding our industry, market landscape, competitive positioning and marketer, publisher and viewers opinions of our solutions.
- Act as an internal expert on company’s competitive landscape, core competencies and strategic adjacencies where we can invest to serve the customer first and to meet our growth objectives.
- Launch and manage a client advisory board (CAB) initiative to gather industry and intelligence via direct interactions with customers, prospects and partners.
Product positioning and messaging
- Define and evangelize the next evolution of company’s platform story as a thought leader in the TV and video advertising space, amplifying our investment and journey as the primary partner to fuel next-generation video experiences.
- Collaborate with product management and other teams to develop product-specific positioning and messaging while delivering a consistent company message across products and solutions. Set coordinating nomenclature for our product suite.
- Create sales and partner enablement strategies to meet commercial revenue targets.
- Lead team development and coordination of marketing and sales collateral and enablement assets – evaluating, developing, iterating, and documenting our sales and customer “playbooks”
- Understand and partner with sales; educate them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it
- Build a high-performing product marketing organization and provide strategic direction, guidance, and mentorship to members of the product marketing team.
- Set goals, direction and manage day-to-day priorities, workflow, and quality for the entire Product Marketing team.
- Be an intellectually curious thought leader and a key partner of the company leadership team.
What You’ll Need
- 10+ years of product marketing or similar experience with a strong background in SaaS, adtech and/or enterprise product marketing.
- Minimum 5 years of team management experience.
- Strong ability to inspire and coach as a leader with a proven track record of hiring, managing, and leading high performance teams.
- Established experience launching successful products in highly competitive technology markets.
- World-class verbal, written and visual communicator, with proven ability to translate “tech speak” into powerful client benefits that will stand.
- Demonstrated ability to work across cross-functional orgs, with demonstrated experience collaborating with and/or working within a Product Management organization.
- Demonstrated work history in-market that showcases excellence at both high-level product marketing and GTM strategy & execution.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented with ability to go from 1,000 feet as a leader to 10 feet as an executor as needed.
- Ability to work in an international and matrixed environment.
- Strong intellectual curiosity.