- You have 4+ years of experience in pre or post sales working with enterprise e-commerce customers
- Proven track record for successfully developing and nurturing multi-level client relationships, built on an understanding of the customer’s needs and their desired outcomes
- Strong leadership skills; adept at establishing and maintaining cross-functional working relationships with both colleagues and customers
- Experience tabulating and analyzing data, as well as with presenting key insights in a salient and concise manner.
- Proficiency in developing clear and creative solutions to complex problems, and in prioritizing and managing multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Comfortable dealing with intricate customer relationships, decision processes and competing agendas
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation of slides and technical demonstrations
- Advanced proficiency in MS-Office suite
- Technical orientation – Web application, HTTP/S, analytical systems
- Experience working with Tableau or similar data visualization tools
- Experience with A/B testing tools and methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field or commensurate experience
What You’ll Do
- Manage the full pre-sales lifecycle, driving the technical conversation as it relates to the onboarding of company’s customers.
- Collaborate with the Sales team in building the business case and value proposition for prospective customers.
- Manage relationships with key customer contacts, including but not limited to C-Suite Executives, Data Analysts, Business Owners, and Project Managers.
- Build and support test methodologies that best fit the customer’s needs.
- Create project outlines with clear milestones to drive the POV process in a timely and efficient manner.
- Proactively and thoroughly analyze data to find key insights and identify anomalies or issues that require escalation.
- Conduct weekly meetings with customers, presenting test outcomes and insights to top level executives of leading brands
- Educate the customer on the problem of Customer Journey Hijacking and its impact on their key business metrics.
- Travel requirements – 30%
You will be a fit if:
- You are obsessed with excellence and consistently looking to improve
- You are humble, radically candid, and open to feedback
- You put innovation and curiosity above hierarchy
- You are an owner who takes things from start till end
- You seek to understand the needs of your internal as well as external clients and adapt your style as necessary