Primary Job Functions:
- Scope client projects including: dynamic strategy, creative asset guidelines, and initial production requirements
- Consults with technical teams to gather detail that will be written into the Statement of Work for client approval
- Consults with Sales, Account, and technical implementation teams to gather detail that will be written into the Messaging Matrix for client approval
- Manage change during projects, including scope, resources, timing, costs, and success criteria in collaboration with Account team and Creative and Tech leads.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet time specifications and quality goals, that deliverables are on schedule and within specification and budget for a given project
- Communicate and act as point of contact across a range of internal and external departments, seeing solutions projects through to completion.
- Provide technical consultative support to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with Technical Account Managers to improve your own and the teams understanding of company’s capabilities, and to share experiences, issues, and resolutions for different situations & problems.
- Lead the technical feasibility review, including client site tagging analysis, and segment setup with the Feeds team
- Write up and gather requirements for the Statement of Work
- Oversees the SOW & Strategy Matrix Approval Process
- Create and manage Production & Feeds Estimates
- Pulls in key creative stakeholder (Feeds, Production and Studio)
- Internal lead to deliver creative (including Feeds/API services) on time
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience managing multiple projects in quick turnaround environment(s).
- Ability to manage multiple complex and integrated technical programs requiring resources spanning many functional groups
- Experience working with feed-based/data-driven ads and an understanding of feed and API structures.
- Knowledge of the typical creative process between designers and developers.
- Ability to translate requirements from high level client conversations to action items for designers and developers.
- Attention to detail is vital to ensure that all requirements are accurately communicated between teams
- Project plan preparation and ownership through project delivery
- Manage and own project delivery within budget, scope, quality and time requirements
- Risk & issues identification and management throughout the project
- Create documentation for projects include plans, Gantt charts, resource plans, status reports risk logs etc
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in mobile web design/mobile advertising or rich media production an advantage
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite