Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as a key sales driver and close key publisher partners
- Develop deep, credible relationships with senior-level executives at strategic media companies both inside and outside the sales process.
- Act as a consultative partner to customers to determine how the company’s platform and technology solutions can enhance clients’ businesses and drive success.
- Creatively problem solve and remove barriers to enhance our partner relationship and accelerate our business development cycle time.
- You are aggressive and passionate about closing deals and do not hesitate to text, call or meet critical people to get the deal done.
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen.
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem.
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools.
- 8+ years of client-facing experience, in either publisher development
- Existing relationships with at least (10) Tier 1 and (20) Tier 2 American Publishers
- Verifiable experience navigating and managing relationships in large client organizations
- Excellent influence, persuasion and motivation skills
- Familiarity with online advertising, ad technology solutions, and online business models is preferred
- An innately collaborative personality; demonstrated mastery of cross-functional leadership
- A long and successful track record of collaborating and driving to outcomes across multi-disciplinary teams and external partners