In this role you will:
- Develop a thorough understanding of company products, technical capabilities, and services.
- Lead strategy sessions for onsite and email re-marketing customer journeys, deliver campaign results and recommendations for testing optimizations
- Collate and share best practice examples of reporting, strategies, and case studies across our teams
- Work closely with the Director of Client Services to manage the renewal process as well as identifying growth opportunities within your portfolio
- Coach junior team members in account management skills to be effective and efficient in their roles
We’re looking for someone with:
- A background in managing client relationships and deliverables. Your ability to create meaningful and strategic relationships with our customers is central to success in this role through stakeholder and resource management.
- A borderline obsession with digital marketing, e-commerce, and technology.
- Top-notch communication and presentation skills. You know when to use email versus a phone call, how to own a conference room full of clients with confidence, and network at our events with grace.
- A desire to contribute to the success of the team, the NY market, and company globally. We operate towards one KPI together and you’ll be excited to own your part of the puzzle to achievement.
- An interest in coaching, developing, and eventually managing junior team members. People already see you as the expert in the room and you want to help others become the best of the best.
You’ll love this role if:
- You’re a people person and excel at nurturing relationships both internally and externally.
- You understand the difference between working hard and working smart.
- You see change and growth as an opportunity.
- You have a self-starter mentality.
- You have a big team ethos but enjoy autonomy and seeing the results of your effort
- You love digital marketing and an enthusiasm for all things e-commerce!
- You’re adaptable and thrive in fast-paced environments.