- Responsible for proactively managing the day-to-day Agency and/or Network partner relationships of assigned accounts.
- Provide strategic and tactical client service to complex, high touch customer base.
- Proactively oversee assigned portfolio, identifying growth opportunities and up-sell potential within existing client base.
- Hands on management of client business processes including, but not limited to onboarding and implementation, reporting and proactive remediation, and billing.
- Ensure the quality of services and solutions, including satisfactory resolution of all support requests, and troubleshooting of all reporting, ad-serving, or data issues.
- Organize and conduct kick-off and on-going calls with clients and internal teams to understand campaign deliverables.
- Compile performance evaluations for each client, highlighting the company’s value proposition throughout.
- Monitor and report campaign performance to ensure delivery and billing and extracts insight from reports.
- Facilitate and ensure contract billing process is administered with quality in a timely manner.
- Understand and effectively communicate company’s value proposition, technology, and partnerships as relates to growth of current and prospective client accounts.
- Successfully manage customer expectations throughout the campaign lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain strong, active relationships with clients at both senior and mid-management levels.
- Finesse sometimes complicated relationships across Advertisers, Agencies, Networks, Publishers, and 3rd Party Technology partners.
- Participate in client meetings to understand partner goals and objectives.
- Manage and/or participate in ongoing process improvement initiatives.
- Close the feedback loop internally by providing customer insights on ways company may improve products and services.
- Other responsibilities may be required such as attending offsite meetings, conferences or industry events, etc. as necessary.
- Special projects as identified by management
- 4+ years overall work experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales or Account Management with a deep understanding of the online advertising industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent/higher level of education.
- Exceptional command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Direct experience working at one or more of the following: advertising agency, publisher, ad network or demand side platform.
- Experience with Ad Serving technology
- Comprehensive understanding the online media marketplace.
- Experience managing online media products and technologies such as experience with creative trafficking, campaign management, or ad serving.
- Self-motivated, independent thinker and a team player, who will hit the ground running.
- Proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines, manage competing priorities, and consistently perform in high pressure environments.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, capable of conveying issues clearly, making points concisely and ensuring successful overall communication channels.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management including senior executive level.
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive “can-do” approach.
- Passion and desire to play a key role in driving a new business to success in the advertising technology space.